What do we do?
At Tony Elischer Foundation we provide mentoring, coaching and development opportunities for fundraisers who have the talent and ambition to be future leaders. We provide a bespoke programme which supplements and complements training and support which programme participants may already access via their fundraising or fundraising related roles. Our core activity is providing mentoring programmes for individuals. They will also become part of a wider group as our community grows, facilitating further learning and development.
Who do we help?
Our aim is to work with talented and skilled individuals who:
- show commitment to a long term career in the sector
- are ambitious and have talent to be a senior leader
- demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for fundraising
- are innovative and prepared to be bold and challenge the norm
- have an eye on trends and opportunities
- demonstrate the drive to develop professionally
- are motivated and ready to work hard on their development
- have capability to unlock their full potential as leaders
- have achieved success as a fundraiser or in a related role over at least 4-5 years and often longer
If this is you, you would benefit from our help. There is an application and assessment process, part of which involves being nominated by a peer or leader in the sector. Following this process, you could be selected to join our programme.
Applications are welcomed from all international fundraising markets and are provided without any charge to the successful participants.
How we help you?
If you are successful, you will be matched with a mentor and you will work together for at least twelve months. Each relationship will be bespoke and individual based upon your development focus.
You will become part of a wider group with a community of peers, facilitating further learning and development. Activities may include:
- Speaking and presentation coaching
- Online forum for participant community
- Masterclass workshops for participants led by mentors and sector experts
- Attendance at UK and international fundraising conferences
Our mentors are all experienced and successful leaders and managers who know how to help others be the best they can be in their roles. Many are fundraising experts but we also have others who specialise in areas such as innovation or technology. Their wide range of skills, knowledge, organisational experience and locations we can always make a really productive match of mentor and mentee. Get to know a selection of our team: